Gnarls Barkley - The Odd Couple

Rock, reggae, r'n'b si orice alt gen muzical despre care simtiti nevoia sa discutati ... pe masura ce discutiile se vor segrega probabil vor aparea noi subforumuri

Moderator: .etalosed

awaky
i'm the scatman
atmoposciel.pl - Jedwabne poszewki na poduszki

Post by awaky »

GNARLS BARKLEY -"WHO'S GONNA SAVE MY SOUL" EP

On November 11th, Gnarls Barkley will release an EP celebrating "Who's Gonna Save My Soul," the most potent, haunting song from their acclaimed album The Odd Couple. The release includes four different versions of "Who's Gonna Save My Soul": the original demo recording, the album version, an instrumental version, and the stripped-down live version from the band's MTV 52 Bands appearance. The EP also features the new song "Mystery Man" and a live version of "Neighbors" recorded at the famous 40 Watt Club in Athens, GA.

On Friday, October 24, the official "Who's Gonna Save My Soul" website will appear at gnarlsbarkley.com. On November 11, the release date, the site will vanish.

"The first time you hear 'Who's Gonna Save My Soul'," said a spokesperson for the band, "it alters your chemistry. It's a vulnerable song for tough times. So far, it's been a cult hit. When people hear it, and they've got some grief in their lives, they adore it."

awaky
i'm the scatman

Post by awaky »

Return to “Alte genuri muzicale”