?uestlove's upcoming album. .

Discutii despre hip hop-ul de-afara

Moderators: greuceanu, .etalosed

Deena
La Cosa Nostra
atmoposciel.pl - Jedwabne poszewki na poduszki

?uestlove's upcoming album. .

Post by Deena »

Why in the world would ?uestlove make a sequel to the classic Babies Makin' Babies? "Well, because Valentine??€�s Day can represent a few things: If you are in love??€¦It can be the best day on earth. Or this can be the worst reminder ever.??€?

?uestlove teams up once again with BBE to present the follow up to 2002??€�s Babies Makin' Babies. This is a soul album about the Heartache! A collection of rare groove tracks with melancholic and bittersweet vocals, from timeless classics like Al Green??€�s ??€?How Can You Mend a Broken Heart??€? to Ohio Players ??€?Our Love Has Died??€?. Stevie Wonder Presents Syreeta, Bobby Womack, Average White Band and The Delfonics are also featured on this album.

?uestlove is not just a founding member of and integral part of the world famous and Grammy award winning band The Roots, he has also won critical acclaim for his own work as an individual musician, remixer, producer and DJ. ?uestlove has gone on to work with Jay-Z, Fiona Apple, N*E*R*D, Josh Stone, John Mayer, Dave Chappelle, Common, Jason Mraz, and countless others.

Deena
La Cosa Nostra

Post by Deena »

?UESTLOVE - "BMB2: MISERY STRIKES BACK...NO MORE BABIES" - CD
February 14th: Just in time for Valentine's Day! New compilation of soul classics, selected by Ahmir "?uestlove" Thompson. Includes selections from Ohio Players, The Blackbyrds, Betty Favis, Al Green, The Delfonics, Bobby Womack, Average White Band, and others.

Track list:

1. "Our Love Has Died - Ohio Players"
2. "Mother/Son Bedroom Talk - The Blackbyrds"
3. "Anti Love Song - Betty Davis"
4. "If You Didn't Love Me (Don't Go Away) - D.J Rogers"
5. "How Can You Mend A Broken Heart? - Al Green"
6. "I Almost Lost My Mind - Albert King"
7. "Cause We've Ended As Lovers - Stevie Wonder Presents: Syreeta"
8. "I'm Sorry - The Delfonics"
9. "Good Morning Heartache - Natalie Cole"
10. "That's The Way I Feel About Cha - Bobby Womack"
11. "You're Suppose To Keep Your Love For Me - Jermaine Jackson"
12. "One Look Over My Shoulder - Average White Band"

cafteala
official QB murderer

Post by cafteala »

Deena, draga mea.. poti sa ma "hook-uiesti" si pe mine cu ceva albume ale lui ?uestlove ? Te rog.. :? :oops:

Return to “Hip hop strain”