Common - Finding Forever

Discutii despre hip hop-ul de-afara

Moderators: greuceanu, .etalosed

sunrah
atmoposciel.pl - Jedwabne poszewki na poduszki

Common - Finding Forever

Post by sunrah »

Common has started work on his seventh album, Finding Forever. Finding Forever really means to find a place in music where you can exist forever, Com explained. Music can be forever if you make it from the heart, if you make it from the soul and it's good. And I look at music like Bob Marleys or Marvin Gayes or Stevie Wonders or A Tribe Called Quests, that's forever music. And I'm continuing on the quest to make forever music.

Common has big plans for the album, I want to work with Kanye again, Common said. And I would love to work with Dr. Dre because it'll be something fresh for me because I feel like he's someone who is a classic producer. I like people who can consistently do it throughout time and be great and I feel that Dr. Dre is one of those individuals.

Am ramas masca. As fi curioasa cum suna, sper sa iasa acest album.

Surse: http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/rnnr/default.html & http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/news/06-01/11.shtml
you just never know when you're living in a golden age.

cafteala
official QB murderer

Post by cafteala »

Tare.. tare! D-abia astept.. :oops:

gr@n@t@
rapperu vostru preferat

Post by gr@n@t@ »

OMG!!! o veste extraordinara!!!Abia astept sa iasa albumul asta! :bow:
ImageImage

pablobaluba
fratele meu tu esti baiat

Post by pablobaluba »

common e ok

dumbinos
rapperu vostru preferat

Post by dumbinos »

common e ok
common a aratat de mai multe ori ca poate sa fie exceptional... to me, that's much more than just ok :)

pablobaluba
fratele meu tu esti baiat

Post by pablobaluba »

dumbinos e ok

Chill Will
the funky man

Post by Chill Will »

omg :lol:
http://listen.radionomy.com/classic-rap.m3u Classic Rap radio 24/7 - 101% dopeness

gr@n@t@
rapperu vostru preferat

Post by gr@n@t@ »

pablobaluba e simpatic...dar nu ok, cum e Common...
ImageImage

sunrah

Post by sunrah »

That's NOT ok. Stop dat bully sheat.
you just never know when you're living in a golden age.

gr@n@t@
rapperu vostru preferat

Post by gr@n@t@ »

chill, Sun, glumeam...

Common e un geniu...nu e nevoie s-o mai spun :roll:
ImageImage

cafteala
official QB murderer

Post by cafteala »

Usually, Common takes his sweet time making albums. But with Kanye back in the fold, the duo has been smashing out tracks for Com's next LP, Finding Forever. Kanye even went as far as to say that his follow up to Be may win the 2007 Grammy for Rap Album of the Year.

"You will be happy with Finding Forever," he exclaimed to MTV. "We're halfway done. We're going to be dropping in September, and the first single is going to be called 'The Glory.' I'm just excited. I want to scream it from the top of the mountaintop."

September? Damn, that's right around the corner! Kanye even said that he's working on Graduation at the same time...

"We're back at home in the studio, talking sh-- about any and everything and doing music as a sidebar," he added. "We'd get in the studio and just talk sh--, and I'd be like, 'Oh, by the way, listen to this beat,' and we'd work on it. It was a real easy environment, and I might have a couple of beats off [my next album] Graduation [coming from the sessions]."

Kanye is also busy working on the "comeback" single for the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, and has the theme song for the upcoming Mission Impossible III under his belt which is titled "Impossible" and features Twista and his newest signee, Keyshia Cole.

We'd truthfully be surprised if we see a Common album this year. But stranger things have happened, right?

http://www.hiphopsite.com ;)

sadclown
dimineata verific forumu

Post by sadclown »

cu dre :roll: :roll: :roll: hmmmmmm cu kaini a iesit buna treaba ,sa vedem ce combinatie iese intre astea doua stiluri diferite(suna interesant ce-i drept lucur care ma face sa astept si mai nerabdatoare produsul final).i love weird things :D
duceti-va in pastele mamii voastre
http://genencretzite.blogspot.com/

Return to “Hip hop strain”