Deena
La Cosa Nostra
atmoposciel.pl - Jedwabne poszewki na poduszki

RZA Forms 36 Chambers Productions

Post by Deena »

RZA Forms 36 Chambers Productions, Talks New Artists
By Roman Wolfe and Tiffany Hamilton
Date: 5/2/2005 1:30 pm

RZA has started 36 Chambers Productions, a new full service company to handle the producer??€�s various outside businesses, sign new artists and handle all business related to the Wu Tang Clan.

On the production side, 36 Chambers will feature traditional, digital and wireless cell distribution for new artists, an extensive catalogue of original music to sample and profanity free rap music for use in films, television programs and video games.

RZA is also lending his production talents to a new Method Man album, as well as a new effort from pop singer Pink.

??€?I've been in the studio with Method Man for the past 6 weeks working on his album,??€? RZA said. ??€?As for Pink, me and her been vibing and socializing for the past month. We recorded something just vibing out, but nothing concrete yet."

RZA said that in addition to the aforementioned projects, he was excited about two new artists he discovered.

??€?The first artist is a rapper of Moroccan origin called Cilvaringz who joined the Wu Tang extended family in 1999 and has recently finished recording his debut album featuring guest appearances by Raekwon, Method Man, Masta Killa and Ghostface Killa. His album will definitely give fans the nostalgic feeling of the old Wu-Tang stuff and it features old production by myself, 4th Disciple, Allah Mathematics and True Master. The fans are gonna love this one when it drops early next year.??€?

RZA said the second artist he's producing is a singer of Dutch origin named Thea.

??€?Her single/title song for the movie ??€?Unleashed??€? "Baby Boy," is currently getting heavy rotation overseas," RZA said. "I think she's the new sensation so we've been putting in a lot of work for her debut album also scheduled to drop soon. I also shot a video for the second title song for ??€?Unleashed??€?, called "Unleash Me" with special video appearances by Method Man and actor Tro Garity."

The new 36 Chambers Production imprint will release the upcoming posthumous Ol??€� Dirty Bastard album, A Son Unique released in partnership with the Dame Dash Music Group.

Return to “Hip hop strain”