Discutii despre hip hop-ul de-afara

Moderators: greuceanu, .etalosed

Deena
La Cosa Nostra
atmoposciel.pl - Jedwabne poszewki na poduszki

10 Questions to DJ Craze

Post by Deena »

10 Questions to DJ Craze
No other turntablist in the world has accomplished as much as DJ Craze has in such a short amount of time. At the age of 22, DJ Craze has won 3 DMC world titles, an ITF world scratch title, released a solo LP, appeared on multiple collaboration and compilation albums, the list goes on and on for one of turntablisms most recognized and respected dj's.

1) What's up Craze? You've won the DMC champs 3 years in a row, are you gonna enter this year?
Naw. I'm gonna stop battling for a while. Maybe in the future, if I'm
confident in a routine I make up.

2) We've seen you cut on a Push Button Objects track, would you like to be the DJ for a group like Babu with Dilated Peoples?
Naw. I just wanna work on music with people that I like.

3) Your crew, the Allies is coming stronger year after year, what are you plans for 2001?
For 2001 I think we're gonna concentrate on music. We're still gonna battle, Klever is gonna defend, Infamous is going to defend and the Allies and the Perverts are gonna join forces for DMC teams.

4) Can you tell us about the mixer you're gonna release with Stanton?
It's gonna be a dope mixer!

5) Speaking of mixer, Vestax is gonna release the Samurai series a feature on the crossfader will transform a 1 click move into 2 or 3 clicks...what do you think about that?
That is a piece of doo doo! Why not make a mixer that scratches for us so we dont have to pick our lazy asses up and scratch?

6) I know you're a Drum n' Bass fiend, do you think that the future of Hip Hop is a combination with this music?
I think that DnB is hip-hop. I think it's British hip hop. To me hip-hop is street music and DnB is the UK's "street music"

7) Which songs are on heavy rotation in your headphones?
Anything from the Roots or Dilinja

8) Which websites do you check first when you surf the net?

The-Allies.com

9) The cover of your latest record "Bully Breaks" looks like a Master P album, can you tell us about its concept and of course about the record?
You know being that I'm from the dirty south, I had to represent my niggas the right way............. J/K. I just thought it would look funny. Cause you know for a minute people thought we were bein serious about the whole turntable thugs thing. The record got some dope shit to cut to and some shit
to juggle with.

10) Any last words or shout outs?
Yeah big shout to the muthafuckin Allies

Big up to Craze for the interview!

Interview by Dee Jekyll for HipHopGame
:wink:

Return to “Hip hop strain”