NEWS

Discutii despre hip hop-ul de-afara

Moderators: greuceanu, .etalosed

Deena
La Cosa Nostra
atmoposciel.pl - Jedwabne poszewki na poduszki

Post by Deena »

Gospel community wants Kanye to dropout.

Kanye West will apparently need Jesus to walk onstage with him at this year's BET Awards. Word is insiders of the Gospel industry are upset at the Louis Vutton Don being nominated for Best Gospel Artist at this year's ceremony. He first outraged the Gospel community when he received a nod for Best Gospel Rap Album at the Stellar Gospel Awards last September. Insiders are mainly pissed with West making the ballot because authentic Gospel artists have been omitted.

On another note, Kanye revealed that his second LP, Late Registration will feature a darker tone than its predecessor, The College Dropout. "The sound is a little bit darker. We're kind of pushing the envelope with the music. John Bryan, he co-produced the entire album and that's where we get a lot of that instrumentation cause I was really trying to push the envelope and show people where we can take it," He stated during an interview with the U.K.'s BBC radio.
West recently wrapped shooting a new video with Hype Williams for "Diamonds" in Prague. The rapper/producer also said that the single's official title was "Diamonds from Sierra Leone" rather than "Diamonds."

Kremlin
Still a Late Night fan

Post by Kremlin »

WJLB, the detroit hip hop radio station has announced Eminems next single is to be 'crazy in love' from the multi platinum album Encore with a video expected to drop late July.

TAREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :mrgreen:
Show a la Krem @ Facebook:

arigo
Personal Journalist

Post by arigo »

1. De-acum este oficial, MOP va semna cu G-Unit, materialul baietilor urmand sa apara in viitorul apropiat.

2. Redman revine cu cel de-al saselea album, care va fi intitulat Red Gone Wild. Albumul, programat initial pentru aceasta vara, va fi impins catre sfarsitul anului.

Deena
La Cosa Nostra

Post by Deena »

AFU-RA ->"State of the arts" cd/2LP

June 14 Preorder. Brooklyn MC and original member of the Gang Starr Foundation, Afu-Ra, is back with his third solo release, State of The Arts, this time courtesy of quick rising NYC imprint Decon (Aceyalone, One Big Trip, Cali Comm 2004). The new record follows the tradition of "roots, rock, reggae" influenced hip-hop which was also found on "Body Of The Life Force" and "Life Force Radio". The album is led by the singles "Poisonous Taoist" and "Sucka Free" (which is also included on this month's Preemptive Hype CD). The new disc includes star studded collaborations with DJ Premier, Royce 5'9, Masta Killa, PF Cuttin, Kardinal Offishal, Jah Dan, and Gentlemen.

arigo
Personal Journalist

Post by arigo »

BE-ul lui Common a ajuns pe locul doi in Billboard 200 US. Doar in aceasta saptamana s-au vandut nu mai putin de 185 000 de unitati.

http://www.billboard.com/bb/charts/bb200.jsp

gr@n@t@
rapperu vostru preferat

Post by gr@n@t@ »

uite o veste buna...ma bucur pentru common! :bow:
ImageImage

Deena
La Cosa Nostra

Blackalicious Preps New Album

Post by Deena »

Hip-Hop duo Blackalicious are gearing up to release their 5th full-length studio album The Craft on September 27 later this year, the duo's first compilation of new material since 2002.
The 15-track album is Chief Xcel and Gift of Gab's first release through Anti Records.

The respected MC pair came together in the mid-90s in the Bay Area underground scene, releasing their debut album Melodica.

"The Craft is our passion to bring discipline to this music, the passion to keep growing, keep stretching, keep doing things we haven't before," said Chief Xcel in a statement.

Added Gift of Gab: "It's my favorite of all of our albums. I think that it's our best."

The Craft features the likes of George Clinton and Floetry, and the single "Rhythm Sticks" is expected to release this summer on 12".

The tracking list for The Craft is as follows:

1. The World Of Vibration (featuring Ledisi)
2. Supreme People
3. Rhythm Sticks
4. Powers
5. Side to Side (featuring Lateef & Pigeon John)
6. Lotus Flower (featuring George Clinton)
7. Automatique (featuring Floetry)
8. The Fall & Rise Elliot Brown Parts 1 & 2
9. The Fall & Rise of Elliot Brown Part 3 (Black Diamonds & Pearls) [featuring Ledisi & Larry Saunders]
10. Cry
11. Your Move (featuring Life Savas)
12. Give It To You (featuring Kween & Lyrics Born)
13. In The Days To Come
14. Egosonic War Drums (featuring Peace)
15. Dance of Firefly

arigo
Personal Journalist

Post by arigo »

RAEKWON - ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINX PT.II - TRACKLIST

1."Still Striving" (intro)
2."Mudd Time" - produced by Heatmakerz
3."CriminologyRap" - produced by Rza - fea. Ghostface
4."Stitches" - produced by Rza
5."Blood on Chef's Apron" - produced by Rza - fea. Ghostface & Masta Killa
6."In" - produced by MF Doom
7."Geometry"(Math) - produced by Alchemist
8."Farewell" (skit)
9."Wu York Post" - produced by True Master - fea. Ghostface,Inspecta Deck,Cappadonna & Masta Killa
10."A Junkies Wife" - produced by Rza
11."No love" (skit)
12."Heart Attack" - produced by Mizza
13."Just enough" - produced by 9th wonder
14."Bam Blam" - produced by Havoc - fea. Busta Rhymes
15."Corny ni**as"(skit)
16."Lex & Rae" - produced by Inspecta Deck
17."Skeletor" - produced by Alchemist - fea. Ghostface
18."Before the Future" - produced by Crummie
19."Knowledge God" (reissue) - produced by Rza
20."IceVille" - produced by True Master - fea. Ice Water Inc
21."Stitches pt.2" - produced by Rza - fea.Methodman & StreetLife
22."On my way back" - produced by Heatmakerz fea. Jagged Edge
23."Blood on Chef's Apron" (outro)

nu e oficial, l-am gasit pe un board de afara... daca nu e o teapa si tracklistul e real, s-ar putea sa fie albumul anului. daca o da in bara si de data asta, Rae s-ar putea retrage linistit impreuna cu dorinel munteanu.

Koma
Sinistro™

Post by Koma »

arigo wrote:
nu e oficial, l-am gasit pe un board de afara... daca nu e o teapa si tracklistul e real, s-ar putea sa fie albumul anului. daca o da in bara si de data asta, Rae s-ar putea retrage linistit impreuna cu dorinel munteanu.
u're killing me :lol:
hm...sper sa fie ceva productie avand in vedere butonarii
sunt in stand by cu benoaclele pe shef.

sunrah

Post by sunrah »

Aceasta stire cica e din februarie :lol: Vazusem si eu mai devreme pe`un forum, dar acel tip e cam tantalau, am zis sa nu`l bag in seama :lol: si uite :P

Busta Rhymes is planning a pair of rap returns ??€� his own and that of rapper Raekwon. The Flipmode leader said he has jumped on to executive produce the Wu Tang Clan member??€�s upcoming album, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Part Two.

??€?As of right now [I??€�m doing it], absolutely,??€? he said. ??€?We always had a great relationship creatively. It just got to a point where Rae wanted to reach outside of the Wu family to mesh and vibe with other Hip-Hop n***as that he respects. And with the Rza??€�s blessing, I was able to contribute what I thought would be great for Rae. I??€�m a big Rae fan. The Cuban Linx album is one of the best albums put together ever.??€? The pair collaborated on Busta??€�s Anarchy LP on a song called ??€?The Heist.??€?

As a sequel to Rae??€�s 1995 classic Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, he said that it is imperative that the Wu founder has a role in the opus.

??€?I didn??€�t want to be involved with it without Rza??€�s blessing, because it can??€�t happen with our Rza??€�s involvement. All I??€�m trying to do is reestablish that sound [from Only Built 4 Cuban Linx].??€?

Busta said that, through the course of putting his own album together, he??€�s been offered tracks that were more conducive to Raekwon??€�s style and he passed them along.

In the meantime, he said Rae??€�s classics have kept him motivated in a Hip-Hip era that??€�s not reflective of his past. ??€?I keep certain classics around me for inspiration when I feel I ain??€�t getting it from what n***as are putting out right now.??€?

The Long Island representative is also prepping his own album called The Big Bang, his debut on Dr. Dre??€�s Aftermath Records and he said that the organization is where his creative heart lies.

??€?None of the labels that I??€�ve been on prior to Aftermath have been able to nourish or support the music that I??€�m able to make now,??€? Busta said. :D

Finally, he revealed that he would be party to Dr. Dre??€�s anticipated album, Detox. None of the three albums have a firm release date.
you just never know when you're living in a golden age.

sunrah

Post by sunrah »

MC Lyte Dropping Book Aimed At Teens Entitled "Just My Take"
By Nolan Strong

Legendary rapper MC Lyte is preparing to release a new book aimed at inspiring readers entitled ??€?Just My Take.??€?
??€?Just My Take??€? includes poetry and words of inspiration from Lyte herself, words she hopes will inspire teenagers and young ladies from the ages of 14-22.
??€?Every morning I'd wake with the anticipation of writing down whatever moved me,??€? Lyte said. ??€?Throughout my career I have been inspired by young people across America to speak up and out??€� and now it's my turn to hopefully inspire and motivate them at a time when few emcees are willing to give words of advice.??€?
To support the book, Lyte will make several promotional appearances in New York where there will be readings and book signings.
To learn more information about the book, visit http://www.officialmclyte.com

Deena
La Cosa Nostra

Post by Deena »

KOCH Records announced yesterday a new marketing services deal with D-Block records. The label, home to Sheek Louch, Jadakiss, Styles P and J-Hood, will release several full-length albums and mixtapes under the KOCH fold.
D-Block was created by Sheek Louch with lifelong friends, Styles P and Jadakiss. J-Hood is the newest member to enter the fold. The first release on D-Block was Sheek Louch's 2003 debut album, "Walk Witt Me," which sold over 250,000 units.

Alan Grunblatt, General Manager and Executive Vice President of KOCH Records, says, "D-Block is the hottest label on the street. Everyone is talking about Jadakiss, Styles P and Sheek. We are thrilled to have their label on board here at KOCH."

gr@n@t@
rapperu vostru preferat

Post by gr@n@t@ »

arigo wrote:RAEKWON - ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINX PT.II - TRACKLIST

1."Still Striving" (intro)
2."Mudd Time" - produced by Heatmakerz
3."CriminologyRap" - produced by Rza - fea. Ghostface
4."Stitches" - produced by Rza
5."Blood on Chef's Apron" - produced by Rza - fea. Ghostface & Masta Killa
6."In" - produced by MF Doom
7."Geometry"(Math) - produced by Alchemist
8."Farewell" (skit)
9."Wu York Post" - produced by True Master - fea. Ghostface,Inspecta Deck,Cappadonna & Masta Killa
10."A Junkies Wife" - produced by Rza
11."No love" (skit)
12."Heart Attack" - produced by Mizza
13."Just enough" - produced by 9th wonder
14."Bam Blam" - produced by Havoc - fea. Busta Rhymes
15."Corny ni**as"(skit)
16."Lex & Rae" - produced by Inspecta Deck
17."Skeletor" - produced by Alchemist - fea. Ghostface
18."Before the Future" - produced by Crummie
19."Knowledge God" (reissue) - produced by Rza
20."IceVille" - produced by True Master - fea. Ice Water Inc
21."Stitches pt.2" - produced by Rza - fea.Methodman & StreetLife
22."On my way back" - produced by Heatmakerz fea. Jagged Edge
23."Blood on Chef's Apron" (outro)

nu e rau albumu'...satisfacator as zice...linii melodice super(cum altfel, doar e din wu tang,plm...)
ImageImage

arigo
Personal Journalist

Post by arigo »

Ghostface revine in luna septembrie cu cel de-al cincilea album. Deocamdata, au fost finalizate 18 piese, printre producatorii acestora numarandu-se MF Doom, Louis Parker, Wisemen, Pete Rock si Nottz. RZA va contribui si el cu cateva beat-uri pentru material in lunile ce urmeaza. LP-ul va contine atat o piesa cu intreg Wu-Tang-ul, inclusiv ODB, cat si o piesa cu fiul lui Ghost, Sun God.

GZA a declarat ca a terminat de inregistrat vocile pentru urmatorul sau album, care va fi produs de DJ Muggs. Data aparitiei LP-ului nu este cunoscuta inca. In octombrie, la Babygrande Records, va aparea un mixtape realizat de GZA, caracterizat de acesta ca fiind "unul in familie".

sunrah

Post by sunrah »

MF Doom collabs with Just Blaze. Seems like Just Blaze and MF Doom are also in talks to drop a collective CD. Just and MF are presently contemplating the idea of recording a full-length album together. In the July issue of The Source, Just revealed he has a remix of Doom's "Kookies" in the stash. The remix utilizes the "Sesame Street" sample just as the original song did.[/b]

Return to “Hip hop strain”