Still a Late Night fan
atmoposciel.pl - Jedwabne poszewki na poduszki

Post by Kremlin »

:shock: :shock: SUPER!!! l-am vazut si pe cel de anul trecut...meserie :D
Show a la Krem @ Facebook:

Kremlin
Still a Late Night fan

Post by Kremlin »

l-am vazut p krs one..fericit era omu` :mrgreen: ...mijto a fost si pe la sfarshit park knd a venit la platane grandmaster flash 8) ...damn..ce mai plangea sora lui Pac :cry: ....<R.I.P. TUPAC k veni vorba>.aaaaaa si vivica a. fox......is FIIIIIIIIINE :mrgreen: :D

preacher
o viata pe forum

Post by preacher »

vb d ala d anu trecut?? ... m-a impresionat nas cand a cantat melodia lui pac...shame on me ca nu ai stiu ce a cantat :)
99.9%

Kremlin
Still a Late Night fan

Post by Kremlin »

nu era keep your head up? :? ...nu mai stiu

megga
kapnobatai
Location: im so high u couldnt reach me with a fuckin antenna...

Post by megga »

ba da
O.I.P. Sanziana aka SanzEeK (05.12.1988 - 03.12.2009)

Deena
La Cosa Nostra

Post by Deena »

Luther Vandross passed away

R&B crooner Luther Vandross passed away today (July 1), due to complications brought on by a stroke the singer suffered in 2003. The singer suffered a serious stroke in April of 2003, shortly before his fifteenth album, Dance With My Father hit stores.

Vandross, born April 20, 1951, sold over 25 million records and influenced a whole generation of singers.

During the period following his stroke, Vandross, 54, lapsed into a coma for roughly six weeks. He started to show signs of recovery, with his condition improving slightly.

Vandross was checked out of New York's Weill Cornell Medical Center and moved into a private facility in New Jersey.

His final studio album, Dance With My Father, hit stores in June of 2003 while Vandross was hospitalized.

Dance With My Father expanded beyond Vandross??€� traditional R&B fare, featuring performances with such rappers a Queen Latifah, Busta Rhymes and Foxy Brown.

Perhaps his best known collaboration with hip-hop artists came unwittingly, when Kanye West sample Vandross' song "A House Is Not a Home" for Twista's massive hit, "Slow Jamz," which also name checks Vandross.

A tribute album for Vandross had already been in the works as well. The album is being coordinated by Clive Davis, former head of Arista and current head of J Records.

The new album is being produced by Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis and features new interpretations of Vandross' classics by Mariah Carey, Mary J. Blige, Fantasia, Wyclef Jean and others.

GANi
Hadesse

Post by GANi »

Pacat... :( Chiar am ramas ":shock: " cand am citit asta, nu ma asteptam, dupa ce incepuse sa-si revina si mai ales ca a murit asa brusc.

R.I.P.

Deena
La Cosa Nostra

Kay Slay paints Justo mural in Harlem

Post by Deena »

DJ Kay Slay, also known as DEZ in the graffiti world, recently painted a mural in tribute to Justo. The mural can be found in Harlem, NYC on 106th btwn Park and Madison in the JHS 13 playground. For more on Justo and his legacy, please visit www.justosmemorial.com.

adapter
moderator astea

Post by adapter »

CLINTON SPARKS / EMINEM - "ANGER MANAGEMENT III: THE EXCLUSIVE SHADE45 MIXTAPE" CD
With DJ Green Lantern moving on and Alchemist taking over the reigns as Eminem's DJ, Clinton Sparks picks up the slack as Eminem's official mix CD deejay, as the duo teams up to deliver the incredible "Anger Management III" mix CD!! The new disc is easily one of the hottest mix CD releases of the year, featuring a whopping FIVE songs/freestyles with Eminem himself, plus four exclusive tracks produced by Alchemist!! If this isn't enough, the CD is packed with new material and freestyles from Lloyd Banks, 50 Cent, Mobb Deep, Busta Rhymes, Young Buck, Stat Quo, Julez Santana, Common, Obie Trice, Slim Thug, Jay-Z, Clipse, Mike Jones, Paul Wall, Ludacris, Kardinal Official, Talib KWeli, M.O.P, Diplomats, Saigon, and more. If you buy one street mix CD this year - this is it!!

Chiar vreau sa pun mana pe asa ceva, sa vad ce a facut the alchemist.

Kremlin
Still a Late Night fan

Post by Kremlin »

am facut rost de el :mrgreen:
unde sa-l postez? ...sau as putea pune cateva link-uri :)

Deena
La Cosa Nostra

Post by Deena »

Rocksteady Crew Celebrating 28th Anniversary
By Tiffany Hamilton

The Rock Steady Crew will celebrate its 28th Anniversary later this month with five days of festivities. The event this year will also present the First Annual Spy Award to B-boys Kamel and Wicket.

The Rock Steady Crew 28th Anniversary will celebrate 28 years in which The RSC not only nationalized the art of break dance, but preserved it with their continued contributions to communities nationwide.

The 5 day event, which will be held July 27th- 31st, will honor the veteran B-boys/B-Girls who have dedicated their lives to mastering their craft, while shining light on the new generation of Rock Steady Crew members.

The 28th Anniversary celebration will feature a free outdoor concert with performances from Keith Murray, Erick Sermon, Tony Touch and many others, as well as a celebrity basketball game, an "End Of The Weak" MC Challenge and a B-boy/Girl Battle which crowns the best break dancers in the world.
For more information about the event log on to www.rocksteadycrew.com

Deena
La Cosa Nostra

Post by Deena »

TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT QUASIMOTO'S UNSEEN

Stones Throw will re-release Quasimoto's fan-favorite, best-selling debut album, The Unseen on August 9th as a deluxe edition double CD. The new version of the classic album will now be reissued with full instrumentals on the second CD, for the price of one disc. Currently, both the regular and instrumental versions of the Unseen are sold separately. Meanwhile, "The Further Adventures Of Lord Quas" has reached almost 20,000 copies sold in the U.S. alone. "Youngblood" promotional 7inch singles are still available free with the purchase of this album on HHS.com

Deena
La Cosa Nostra

Post by Deena »

Alicia Keys Gets Unplugged
By Gregory L. Johnson

After working with such Hip-Hop artists as LL Cool J, Lauryn Hill, and Jay-Z, MTV has found their next love connection as Alicia Keys is set to get the "Unplugged" treatment. As some may know by now, ??€?unplugged??€? is meant to tap into the more classical and traditional forms of music as the background track. Performers basically ??€?do their thing??€� with a live band.

As told to MTV sources, Keys said, "I'm creating about three or four new songs, and I'm really excited about putting that together??€¦ It's crazy!??€? Keys will be performing songs from her sophomore album, The Diary of Alicia Keys, and even a few new tracks. When this venture is completed, Keys will start working on a 2nd book (the 1st being Tears for Water), a Halle Berry produced movie, and her 3rd studio album.

Alicia Keys Unplugged is set for an October release.

sunrah

Post by sunrah »

Kanye West hating on Internet haters on BBC radio

Stop trying to download Late Registration bootleg tracks off Limewire! You won't find anything except for bedroom remixes of Diamonds from Sierra Leone.

Kanye drops a few exclusive track previews from his forthcoming album on BBC Westwood Radio 1. He also speaks on the success of the Diamonds video, the Rhymefest/Lupe/Jay-Z lyrics controversy, his faltering vocabulary, the lost Spaceships video, and goes on a 10+ minute tantrum about haters on the Internet.

I'm serious, dude drops the F-bomb on all internet haters and pretty much wishes you would all die. He then spits for a good 15+ minutes of unadulterated freestyle flows.

Here's the link to the show. You can skip the first 5 minutes to get to the start of the interview.

sursa : http://www.hiphop-blogs.com/hiphop/2005 ... _hati.html
you just never know when you're living in a golden age.

sunrah

Lil Kim is going to prison for 1 year

Post by sunrah »

NEW YORK CITY -- Posted July 6, 2005 -- Rapper Lil' Kim has been sentenced to serve one year and one day in prison at a U.S. District Courthouse in Manhattan. In addition, the judge has ordered her to pay a $50,000 fine. She will have to report to serve her time by Sept. 19 to a Danbury, Conn. facility, BET.com has learned.
While many rappers have gone to prison, Lil' Kim will be the first high-profile female rapper to have to serve time in prison.
Today's sentencing appears to be the latest phase in the protracted legal saga of Brooklyn-bred rapper Lil' Kim. She was facing 20 years for her conviction in mid-March for lying to a federal grand jury and conspiring to keep the truth under wraps. She was acquitted of obstruction charges.
Lil' Kim, whose real name is Kimberly Jones, was convicted in U.S. District Court in Manhattan for denying any knowledge regarding two men's involvement in a shooting outside of the popular New York City radio station.
Prosecutors charged that Kim lied when she said she did not know whether Suif Jackson and Damion Butler were at the scene of the shooting.
"I don't remember seeing Damion Butler that day," she said.
But The New York Post published pictures of Kim and Jackson together. Both men admitted their role in the 2001 shooting prior to Kim's case going to trial.

http://www.bet.com/Music/lilkim.htm?wbc ... npublished
Lil Kim said in a rhyme on "How Many Licks"

This goes out to my niggas in jail
Beatin they dicks to the XXL
Magazine, you like how i look in that aqua green
Get your vaseline

I was just wondering what you think she's gonna beat her shit to now that she's going to jail as well, peace.
:lol: aaaight
you just never know when you're living in a golden age.

Return to “Hip hop strain”