Buckshot, Cocoa brovaz, Black moon & many more

Discutii despre hip hop-ul de-afara

Moderators: greuceanu, .etalosed

Deena
La Cosa Nostra
atmoposciel.pl - Jedwabne poszewki na poduszki

Buckshot, Cocoa brovaz, Black moon & many more

Post by Deena »

Buckshot, OGC, Black moon, Cocoa brovaz, 9th Wonder, Ruste Juxx & others y'all can find on :arrow: www.duckdown.com
ENJOY ! :D

Deena
La Cosa Nostra

Post by Deena »

Duck Down Records, home of the Boot Camp Clik, has signed on with Navarre Corporation in a new distribution deal.
The label was previously distributed by Koch Entertainment. According to Duck Down CEO, Dru Ha, the split with Koch was amicable.

Duck Down CEO Dru Ha told AllHipHop.com ??€?Frankly, it was getting very crowded at Koch and we felt we needed a little more attention from our distributor than we were getting.??€?

Dru Ha also expressed how important the new deal is for the company still being able to keep it's released date schedule and increase profits for the label.

The new release for the Triple Threat project are: Sean Price Monkey Barz May 31st, 9th Wonder and Buckshot??€�s Chemistry on July 12 and Tek-n-Steele Smif-n-Wessun Reloaded in August.
Dru Ha said fans can expect to see the impact of the new deal immediately, as Navarre has its sights set on Hip-Hop.

dumbinos
rapperu vostru preferat

Post by dumbinos »

super albumul lu buckshot "chemistry" produs de 9thwonder
io's mare fan 9thwonder... daca ar avea si el mai multe scratchuri si ar mai umbla un pic la tobele si la basul ala ar fi perfect :bow:

GunG
fratele meu tu esti baiat

Post by GunG »

ma ajutatzi pls si pe mine cu nishte discografii complete la ashtia ? am cautat si n'am gasit :(

Rimu?‚?
tanar

Post by Rimu?‚? »

pai black moon au asa..."enta da stage", "warzone" si "total eclipse"...

buckshot cu 9th wonder..."chemistry"...atata am io... :D
I made my peace with the Lord and now i stand on His right!

Return to “Hip hop strain”