O.C. - Starchild - 2005

Discutii despre hip hop-ul de-afara

Moderators: greuceanu, .etalosed

kif
pleau
atmoposciel.pl - Jedwabne poszewki na poduszki
Location: Pipera-Dr.Taberei. Stiu orice straduta care le leaga. Daca fac o ora inseamna ca le stiu si altii.

O.C. - Starchild - 2005

Post by kif »

O.C. has been creating incredible music for a hot minute now, coming on the scene with the classic LP titled Word??€¦Life listeners quickly began to realize that O.C was a rapper to be taken seriously, even more so when dropping the praised sophomore album titled ??€?Jewels??€?

After picking himself up from Bon Appetite O.C has blessed the people of Japan with his new album titled ??€?Starchild??€?. O.C definitely comes correct with this attempt, ??€?Starchild??€? has some of the most incredibly soulful producers (Locsmif, DJ Revolution, Soul Supreme, Vanguard) I??€�ve heard, creating beats that only complement his flow, as for O??€�s lyrical skill you are sure to have your head nodding and mouth grinning while listening to this album.

The Statik Selektah Intro quickly builds the overall atmosphere and direction of the album, ??€?Evaridae??€? is the second cut of the album feat. Pharoahe Monch on the chorus, an almost soulful yet incredibly sharp lyrical ballad from the rapper demonstrating that O.C has never left. This is very reassuring considering the material on his last album was??€¦something else.

Continuing with this newfound energy, tracks such as ??€?Ya Don??€�t Stop??€?, and ??€?Who Run It??€? come off extremely well, while ??€?Story To Tell??€? (favoring a familiar sample heard in Pete Rock??€�s Love Thing cut??€¦Dope) continues to bring that flavor of O.C above average word play, bound to cause facial muscles to contract and tense.

??€?Love Child Through A Bond was Me, So Evidently, The Sperm And Egg Joined In-between My Momma??€�s Loins
Could Have Been Heads Or Tales Like Flipping A Coin.
Pops If You Wasn??€�t Here I Wouldn??€�t Exist At All
If Momma Eggs Wasn??€�t Fertile Wouldn??€�t Exist At All
But The Creator Made A Nod, And I??€�m A Gift To All??€¦??€?

With past tracks such as ??€?Cant Go Wrong??€? to ??€?Born 2 Live??€? O.C has always seemed to create personal compositions which tend to stand aside from the rest of the tracks on those previous albums, ??€?Getaway??€? is one such track. O.C again reminisces about his progression from childhood to adolescence describing life lessons to the listener. The track truly gives a more detailed account of O.C??€�s story that is only enhanced by its hypnotic beat. (Produced by Vanguard)

Although the beats may seem at times a little too similar, that is the only complaint you will have with this album, all in all this is a superior LP, especially after recovering from Bon Appetite. If you are a fan of O.C, fuck it??€¦if you??€�re a fan of that real rap music with substance and character Buy This Album.

...........................................................................................................

Bah deci e foarte tare acest album ... O.C. este unu din greii care inca canta super tare....my pick sunt Getaway , Memory Lane , 1nce again si restul :D ....
apropo albumul e scos in Japonia ... :roll:

kif
pleau
Location: Pipera-Dr.Taberei. Stiu orice straduta care le leaga. Daca fac o ora inseamna ca le stiu si altii.

Post by kif »

Yeah... who run it?
Yeah yeah yeah yeh yep yep!
Who run it? {*"Phenomenal Moses of rap"*}
{*"O.C."*} {*"The name alone holds Godly!"*}
Who run it? {"Phenomenal Moses of rap"}
{"O.C."} Turn the beat up a little more

:D :D :D

dumbinos
rapperu vostru preferat

Post by dumbinos »

acceptabil albumul...