Pop
atmoposciel.pl - Jedwabne poszewki na poduszki

Re: NEWS

Post by dan »

Suzy
Viata mea e pe forum. w00t!

Post by Suzy »

Inainte sa rup forumu', trebuie sa-mi fac canonul.

Multumesc acum celor ce, M-AU lasat sa iau LSD

Nosfi langa mine l-am pierduuuuuuuut....
Suzy wrote:tata a venit aseara la mine in camera si cica "am vazut o nunta gay la tv. cat de frumoasa ai fost."

Eladio wutanghiddenmember
spre 5000 de posturi, e ok

Post by Eladio wutanghiddenmember »

May 1
Apollo Brown & O.C. - Trophies
B.o.B. - Strange Clouds
Blockhead - Interludes After Midnight
Chino XL - Ricanstruction: The Black Rosary
Santigold - Master Of My Make Believe

May 8
I Self Devine - The Sound Of Low Class Amerika
Oh No - OhNoMite
Punchline & DJ Soul Clap - Underground Superstars

May 15
J. Rocc (Beat Junkies) - Taster's Choice Vol. 6
Killer Mike x El-P - R.A.P. Music
Lil Scrappy - The Grustle
Yukmouth x Blanco - Cookies'n Cream

May 22
1982 (Statik Selektah x Termanology) - 1982
El-P - Cancer For Cure
Amiri - Vinyl Ritchie
Casual - He Still Think He Raw

May 29
Travis Porter - From Day 1

June 5
Big K.R.I.T. - Live From the Underground
Cam'ron - More Gunz Less Buttah
Curren$y - The Stoned Immaculate
Kool Keith - Love & Danger
Madchild (Swollen Members) - Dope Sick
Ryan Leslie - Les Is More
Bigg Jus (Company Flow) - Machines That Make Civilization Fun
One Be Lo (as Rahlo) - K.I.C.K. P.U.S.H.

June 12
Bow Wow - Underrated
Slaughterhouse - welcome to: Our House
Waka Flocka Flame - Triple F Life: Friends, Fans & Family
Wordsworth - The Photo Album
Spaceghostpurrp - Chronicles of Spaceghostpurrp
Oddisee - People Hear What They See
Kid Ink - Up & Away

June 19
Del Tha Funkee Homosapien x Parallel Thought - Attractive Sin
Pastor Troy - Outlaw
Juvenile - Rejuvenation

June 26
DMX - Undisputed
Eminem - Curtain Call: Hits (Import)
La Coka Nostra - Masters Of the Dark Arts
Large Professor - Professor @ Large

July 2
50 Cent - Untitled

July 3
Chris Brown - Fortune

July 10
Aesop Rock - Skelethon

July 17
French Montana - Excuse My French
Nas - Life Is Good

August 14
2 Chainz - Based On a T.R.U. Story

August 28
Wiz Khalifa - O.N.I.F.C.

September 11
Saigon - Bread and Circuses

September 18
Skyzoo - A Dream Deferred

Strange Music's Prozak numbs the charts, while alt-Rap acts Death Grips and Mickey Avalon make appearances with "Loaded" and "The Money Store."

There were three Hip Hop/Rap debut albums, all from artists traditionally ignored in most mainstream radio and media within the culture. Strange Music artist Prozak and his third solo album, Paranormal appeared at #84. Also appearing was Hollywood, California's Mickey Avalon. Now with Suburban Noize Records, the Schwayze associate's Loaded features Cisco Adler and members of Unwritten Law. Lastly, Sacramento, California experimental Hip Hop group Death Grips got their first taste of the charts with EP, The Money Store. The group includes veteran drummer Zach Hill. Also noted, Cee-Lo Green's 2010 album The Lady Killer jumped back onto the charts in over 90 steps, appearing at #93.
Nicki Minaj's Roman's Revenge Maintains A Top 10, Approaching Gold

Nicki Minaj's April release, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded fell just two spots to #8 in the last week. At over 415,000 units sold, the Young Money/Cash Money Records release is fast approaching gold in four full weeks on the charts. The release follow's Barbie's platinum 2010 debut, Pink Friday. Guests on the follow-up include Nas, Cam'ron and 2 Chainz.
Prozak Is The Latest Strange Music Success Story

The Saginaw, Michigan native and Bedlam member worked with Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko and Twiztid on the work which scanned over 5,000 units. This follows 2008's feature-loaded Tales From The Sick, also released on Strange. The project's singles include "Enemy" and "One Of These Days."
Hip Hop Album Sales: The Week Ending 4/29/2012

#8. Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - 32,000 (415,000)

#18. Future - Pluto - 17,000 (59,000)

#30. Drake - Take Care - 12,000 (1,711,000)

#51. Tyga - Careless World: Rise Of The Last King - 7,600 (207,000)

#84. Prozak - Paranormal - 5,400 (5,500)

#88. Jay-Z & Kanye West - Watch The Throne - 4,400 (1,421,000)

#94. Trip Lee - The Good Life - 4,000 (27,000)

#114. Death Grips - Money Store - 3,200 (3,400)

#118. Mickey Avalon - Loaded - (3,100) (3,100)

#116. Odd Future - OF Tape, Vol. 2 - 3,100 (71,000)

* data comes from Nielsen Soundscan, rounded to nearest thousandth for units above 10,000, nearest hundredth for units below 10,000. Each week, HipHopDX presents top albums in Hip Hop/related, and five notables.

Will B.o.B. soar to #1 with Strange Clouds?

50 Cent speaks on a slew of topics, including G-Unit's departure from Interscope and whether he and Game will ever work on a track together.

In an interview with Bootleg Kev on Las Vegas' Hot 97.5, 50 Cent discussed his upcoming album, which is set to drop July 2.

"My project is pretty much done, but I'm not done writing," said 50 of the project.

50 also explained that he wouldn't be going for a vintage sound on the album. "When you say 'take it back,' you're not leaving any room for growth. You're staying 'Stay where you were ten years ago.' For me, it has that energy that they were attracted to on Get Rich or Die Tryin', all across the board. I just think the way I articulated things on this project, my choices, are better. I think I'm better. I'm thinkin' it out a little more. They'll get a chance to see where I am."

Among the topics 50 discussed was why Interscope Records dropped G-Unit Records. "The reason why G-Unit was dropped, so that the general public understands: the reason G-Unit was dropped from Interscope records was because the deal I gave them was so well-put-together for them that they were to receive $750,000 in advance on the next albums - each one of the artists. They gotta remove that in this climate of record sales."

Finally, 50 was asked whether there was even a remote chance that he and Game would ever collaborate on anything in the future. The Queens emcee was noncommittal: "I don't know. Let me see if this is just one of my character defects or not: when you said [Game's album The Documentary] was crazy, you're making reference to things I wrote," he explained. "Meaning, the first three singles off of that were things that I wrote. So now, when you look at that, and you look at all the disrespect that was displayed over the years, ask yourself - would you be inherently uncomfortable with the concept of associating yourself again with someone where...you don't even know where it came from. If I did something wrong, I can accept it. ...But if I didn't do anything at all and it turns into what that turned into, I'ma just stay away from it.

Listen to the interview at diversehiphop.com.

DMX wins with a Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre assisted track, while T.I.'s "Trouble Man" leak hits the ground running, along with Rick Ross, Nas and more.

The Top Singles list this week looks pretty divided. The reason being, so many of Hip Hop's favorites enter the this any given day of the week and zoom right to the top. Meanwhile, newer favorites tend to sit at the bottom half (still making some waves, but no match for the vets). While some newbies manage to sneak into the top mix too, it's just an interesting balance to see when it's listed right in front of you. Look below, and you'll see exactly what we mean.
Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg Cosigns Go Far For DMX, So Does a Kanye West Remix

DMX can be bad all by himself. We know this. However, throw in Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg and the results are a surefire win. DMX's "Shit Don't Change" reached #1 with a bullet this week, and why not? Regardless of what the news might say - whether it's DMX going AWOL or Dr. Dre delaying Detox til infinity, Hip Hop still loves both of these guys. And Snoop, well, he's a mainstay. Meanwhile, DJ Tiesto dropped this dancified remix to Kanye West's "Lost In the World" this week and that hit at #4. Apparently, Tiesto didn't have permission to release the remix until now. In other remix controversy, the remix to Chief Keef's "I Don't Like" came in at #9. A ton of Chief Keef tracks came out this week, but they were no match for Ye, Pusha T, Big Sean, and Jadakiss apparently.
T.I., Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, Curren$y, and Nas' Upcoming Albums All Bring New Music

So let's see: in the next 3-4 months we have T.I.'s Trouble Man, Rick Ross' God Forgives, I Don't, Nas' Life Is Good, Curren$y's The Stoned Immaculate and 2 Chainz's Based On a T.R.U. Story all arriving. That's a pretty big couple of months in music for fans in all parts of Hip Hop. As this news comes to us, we're getting some new music from all of the aforementioned. T.I. comes in at #2 with "Like That." Then right below him is Rick Ross with the Usher-assisted "Touch N You" at #3. At #4 is the latest Nas leak "Dance." Then at #6 is 2 Chainz with Drake on "No Lie." 2 Chainz also shows up on Curren$y's track "Capitol," which closes out the list at #10. A whole lotta songs, coming from a whole lotta albums.
The Top 10 Most Popular Hip Hop Singles The Week Of 5/14/2012

1. DMX f. Snoop Dogg - Shit Don't Change [Prod. Dr. Dre]

2. T.I. - Like That

3. Rick Ross f. Usher - Touch N You

4. Nas - Dance

5. Kanye West - Lost In the World (DJ Tiesto Rmx)

6. 2 Chainz f. Drake - No Lie

7. Fabolous - My Team Winning

8. Childish Gambino - We Ain't Them

9. Chief Keef f. Kanye West, Pusha T, Jadakiss & Big Sean - I Don't Like Rmx

10. Curren$y f. 2 Chainz - Capitol

Jeru The Damaja recently chopped it up with Montreality, speaking on a handful of subjects including his upcoming projects. During the interview, the Brooklyn, New York native said that he’s putting together a compilation of Polish Hip Hop artists collaborating with American ones and establishing an international connection.

“I have a project that I’m releasing in Poland all over the world. It’s got some of the best producers and emcees in Poland, and some of what I think are some of the best producers and emcees in America and I’m getting everybody to come all together and kind of mash up on the record. I got my boy PF Cuttin doing something, I got a song I want to do with Monie Love and Heather B, I got a song I did with O.C., I got a song I did with Lil’ Dap. My man out in Poland, my man O.S.T.R., my man Peja, and a bunch of other dudes. That’s one project I’ve got.”

He explained how the project is materializing, stating that American producers will supply beats for Polish rappers and vice versa.

“What I do is have the American producers produce a track, and then I have the Polish guys rap on the American producers’ track, and then I have the Polish producers produce a track and then I have the American artists rhyme on that track, so that’s what I’m doing. It’s Hip Hop global. I’m trying to show the world that Hip Hop is not just in North America or Canada. It’s all over the world.”

Additionally, Jeru is working on his next solo album, but progress is slow on the project.

“My next project I’m working on is my project, my Jeru The Damaja project. I’m excited about that, because I have a lot of dope producers lined up. I don’t want to talk too much about that,” he said, stating that he doesn’t yet have a release date for the LP. “I want to come out with a quality project. I think nowadays because of the Internet and because there’s so much money around and people are selling a billion records, that people rush their records and I don’t think they sound that great.”

Vallejo
baby scarecrow

Post by Vallejo »

Max B se intoarce. 75 de ani :lol: Biggavelli e prea WAVY ca sa stea inchis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_B

Valul o sa distruga tot.

Exile
scuip tot, liniste

Post by Exile »

Additional rappers to make the list include Eminem, Nicki Minaj, Swizz Beatz and Drake.

Dr. Dre, Diddy and Jay-Z have been announced as the top three artists on Forbes' Cash Kings 2012 list.

Dre holds the top spot on this year's list with $110 million in pretax earnings thanks to the lucrative sale of his Beats By Dr. Dre headphones to handset maker HTC, which paid $300 million for a 51 percent stake in the company last year.

Diddy scores second place with $45 million in earnings due to profits from Diageo's Ciroc vodka, while Jay-Z ranks at number three with $38 million thanks to investments in Carol's Daughter and the Brooklyn Nets.

Kanye West places at number four with $35 million, while Lil Wayne lodges at number five with $27 million. Drake and Nicki Minaj place at number six and eight with $20.5 million and $15.5 million, respectively.

Check out the full list below (via HHNM).

1. Dr. Dre: $110 million
2. Diddy: $45 million
3. Jay-Z: $38 million
4. Kanye West: $35 milliom
5. Lil Wayne: $27 million
6 Drake: $20.5 milliom
7. Birdman: $20 million
8. Nicki Mianj: $15.5 million
9. Eminem: $15 millionv
10. Ludacris: $12 million
11. Pitbull: $9.5 million
12. Rick Ross: $9 million (tie)
13. Wiz Khalifa: $9 million (tie)
14. Snoop Dogg: $8 million
15. 50 Cent: $7.5 million
16. Swizz Beatz: $7 million (tie)
17. Pharrell: $7 million (tie)
18. Young Jeezy: $7 million (tie)
19. Mac Miller: $6.5 million (tie)
20. Akon: $6 million (tie)

September 18
Homeboy Sandman - First Of a Living Breed
Brother Ali - Mourning In America & Dreaming In Color
G.O.O.D. Music - Cruel Summer
Nutso - Behind These Bars EP
Tech N9ne - E.B.A.H.
Double A.B. & Dub Sonata - Media Showers

September 25
Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album Pt. 1
Murs and Fashawn - The Generation
Kreayshawn - Somethin' Bout Kreay
Danny! - Payback
Sureshot Symphony - Elegant Aggression

October 2
DJ Drama - Quality Street Music
Skyzoo - A Dream Deferred
Bobby V - Dusk Till Dawn
MellowHype (Hodgy Beats and Left Brain) - Numbers
Prodigy - The Bumpy Johnson Album

October 9
Trash Talk - 119
Machine Gun Kelly - Lace Up
Xzibit - Napalm
Wu-Tang Clan & D-Block - Wu-Block

October 16
Pac Div - GMB
Brandy - Two Eleven
Various Artists - A3C Volume 2
Prince Paul - Negroes On Ice
Blueprint - Deleted Scenes

October 22
Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid, m.A.A.d City
Vinnie Paz - God of the Serengeti

October 23
Prodigy and The Alchemist - Turf Wars
Vinnie Paz - God Of the Serengeti

October 30
Meek Mill - Dreams & Nightmares
MHz Legacy - Megacy
Journalist 103 (The Left) Reporting Live

October 31
A$AP Rocky - LongLiveA$AP

November 6
Lil Fame (M.O.P.) & Termanology - Fizzyology
Ne-Yo - R.E.D.
Saigon - Bread and Circuses

November 13
50 Cent - Street King Immortal
Big Boi - Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors
Freeway - Diamond In The Ruff
Roc Marciano - Reloaded
Yelawolf and Travis Barker - Psycho White EP

November 20
Ghostface Killah - 12 Reasons To Die

November 27
Lone Ninja - Rogue Agent
Neako - These Are the Times

Exile
scuip tot, liniste

Post by Exile »

"Super Future" drops tomorrow, as Kurupt and Chingy have mixtapes coming, as Joe Budden delays his.

Fans of Future waiting for his next project will be pleased to know that Super Future drops tomorrow (October 23rd). The project will serve as a pre-cursor to next year's release of Future Hendrix. Fans of Joe Budden, however, may not be as pleased. While Mouse Budden had A Loose Quarter slated for a November release, it's now been moved to the TBA pile. Meanwhile, Chingy will be dropping Chances Make Champions on Halloween, and Kurupt returns with Money, Bitches, Power on November 7th.

October 23
Future – Super Future

October 31
Verse Simmonds – Sex, Love & Hip-Hop 2.0: Reloaded
OJ Da Juiceman – 32 Ent: The Compilation Pt. 2
Young Buck – Strictly 4 Traps N Trunks 44: Free Young Buck Edition
Don Trip – Help Is On the Way
Chingy – Chances Make Champions

November 1
Raheem DeVaughn – Heemy Taught Me 2

November 7
Kurupt – Money, Bitches, Power